<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006 @ 10:54 AM























hahahah! I watched spongebob Movie today! YUM! :D It was retarded and dull but it was cute and stuff like that.Okay, rathr it was ridiculous ! HAWHAW >:D Yep , so it was great. And i think patrick is cuter than spongebob.His facial expression is so retarded i wanna smack him And i cant believe under sunlight they turn to bloody weird items. So whatever. Hawhaw.It was a horrible but yet dramatic and humourous movie.I don't know if i should suggest you guys to watch it? :D ahahahah.
SO YEAH >:) i just surfed through some butterflies and thought they looked yummy.Check it out :D



Well,sexy isn't it so ? heehee. Anyway so yarh blahblah.Found out a secret today.nyaah- Think it's interesting but who cares.blahblah yada yada.and blahblahblah.

So i went Vivo city again :) Well, the food there sucks like fuck! Brr.hahaha,But nevermind it's okay :) anyway spent 70 dollars on Chocolates.Yum! :D <3 it. i might post One of the pictures here.Since i thought it looked cute. It's liquior choclates in the shape of A tiger beer.bought all of them at Candy Empire.Lawl, supposedly to shop for clothes.Somehow it ended up with chocolates aye? Aha, ate some macadamia as well.yum! :D so yarlor.
Anyway Had a talk with aery, about dream. Hee, think it's an interesting topic. :) I wonder. I like to have a dream too.But naw, i dream to haf a nice perfect boyfriend like the ones in anime.But ha, no body's perfect.unless virtually yeah.Sighs :) Now adays its about boyfriend.Tracey, you have my password.Ha, but yeah. I wish to be single.Youknow it.If i 'tried' with all the guys that came by. Isn't it sad and you know. I think its based on sympathy? haa, im so mean but yeah.My first infatuation shall be my last.Forever, If it's possible.


Yep so i guess this is life people,Filled with ups and downs.Ha, brings back memories.I hate to look back in the past.Makes me sob and wonder, and wonder..and wonder.. haha. Foolish.okay, enuff' nonsence.Bye my <3s.







DID I MENTION IT TOOK ONE HOUR TO GET OUT OF VIVO'S CITY CARPARK?